Lawmaker Mustafa Barghouthi, secretary-general of the Palestinian National Initiative, joined the commemoration.
What does PNI stand for?
PNI stands for Palestinian National Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNI
We have 76 other meanings of PNI in our Acronym Attic
- Polomolok National High School (Mindanao)
- Portage Northern High School (Michigan, USA)
- Plainfield Neighborhood Health Services Corporation
- Programa Nacional de Hepatites Virais (Portugese)
- President's National Hire Veterans Committee (US Department of Labor)
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (India)
- Pacific Nanotechnology, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA)
- Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute (Seattle, Washington)
- Pacific Neurosciences Institute
- Paid/No Issue (banking term)
- Paranormal Ideation
- Partido Nacional Independiente (National Independent Party, Costa Rica)
- Perineural Invasion
- Pharmaceutical News Index
- Physical Network Inventory (various companies)
- Pohnpei, Caroline Islands, Micronesia - Pohnpei International (Airport Code)
- Porter Novelli International (public relations; various locations)
- Positive, Negative, Interesting (decision making)
- Positivo, Negativo, Interesante (Spanish: Positive, Negative, Interesting)
- Prescott New Instruction (Intel chips; early codename)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mustafa Barghouthi, a physician and member of the Palestinian Parliament, is secretary general of the Palestinian National Initiative, a political party.
We definitely need a new strategy which could be based on popular non-violent action, like the ongoing hunger strike in the Israeli prisons and Bab al Shams' action opposing Israeli settlements," Palestinian National Initiative Secretary-General Mustafa Barghouti said.
Mustafa Al Barghouti, the Secretary-General of the Palestinian National Initiative, told reporters in Ramallah that the alert residents of Burqin foiled the serious and planned attack on the mosque.
Head of the Palestinian National Initiative Moustafa Barghouti said the protest was an "exciting moment" and that people in Gaza had "already called to say how grateful they are for such a devoted show of solidarity.
Head of the Palestinian National Initiative (PNI) Moustafa Barghouti said the demonstration was an "exciting moment" and that people in Gaza had "already called to say how grateful they are for such a devoted show of solidarity".
He is secretary-general of the Palestinian National Initiative, a political party.