95 Paperback Gender, culture, and politics in the Middle East JQ1830 In this historical ethnography, Hasso (gender, women's studies, and sociology; Oberlin College) examines the intersections between gender, issues of national and ideological identity, and resistance politics in the central party apparatus of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Democratic Front branches established in occupied Palestine and Jordan in the 1970s, and the most influential of the women's organizations of the Democratic Front, the Palestinian Federation of Women's Action Committees.
What does PFWAC stand for?
PFWAC stands for Palestinian Federation of Women's Action Committees (equal rights organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prison for Women (various locations)
- Pro Football Weekly (sports magazine)
- Produced Formation Water (offshore oil and gas processing)
- Project Feeder Watch (Cornell University, Ithica, NY)
- Propagating Floquet Wave
- Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne, and Chicago Railroad
- Palestinian Federation of Women's Action
- Preparing for Work Agreement (labor law; Australia)
- Pro Football Writers of America
- Public Fixed Wireless Access (various locations)
- Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church (North Carolina)
- Philadelphia Festival of World Cinema
- Praise Fellowship Worship Center (Little Elm, TX)
- Pain-Free Walking Distance
- Portable Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Propper Field Wear Flat Front Pant (online police gear retail)
- Policy Framework Working Group
- Protocols and Formats Working Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Perfect Free Web Hosting Ltd.
- Port Forwarder with Logging (computing)