Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic Jihad (Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press, 1994); Iyad Barghouti, The Palestinian Islamic Movement in Palestine and the New World Order (Jerusalem: Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (PASSIA), December 1992) (Arabic); Rema Hammami, "Women, the Hijab and the Intifada," Middle East Report, nos.
What does PASSIA stand for?
PASSIA stands for Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (Jerusalem)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Performance Assessment System for Students with Disabilities (Florida)
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling Software and Systems for Europe
- Piattaforma di Analisi Strategica per la Sostenibilità Energetica (Italian: Strategic Analysis Platform for Sustainable Energy; portal)
- Policy, Administration and Social Sciences Education (Hong Kong)
- Progression Analysis and Signal System Evaluation Routine
- Parents for Student Safety Employment Standards (Riverview, MI)
- Password Generator
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Prepare Asylum Seekers and Society for Integration (various nations)
- Process for Agent Societies Specification and Implementation
- Program Analysis of Service Systems' Implementation of Normalization Goals (rating instrument)
- Production Automated Scheduling System Inquiry
- Professional Association for SQL Server Japan
- Poverty Analysis and Social Safety Net (USAID initiative)
- POCC Applications Software Support Operations (NASA)
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Post Adoption Special Services Subsidy (Ohio)
- Possible Allocation Space for Bursts from a Single Terminal
- Pulmonary Arterial Systolic Storage Volume