Dubai Scores of young people from various groups in the UAE on Saturday donned their dancing shoes at the American University in Dubai to raise funds for the Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS).
What does PRCS stand for?
PRCS stands for Palestine Red Crescent Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRCS
We have 16 other meanings of PRCS in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump Trip System
- Priority with Reserved Channel and Queue
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources
- Petition-Receiving Civil Registrar (Philippines)
- Preliminary Repository Concepts Report
- Problem Report Change Request (various companies)
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Commission (est. 1992; Milpitas, CA)
- Pacific Rim Corrosion Research Program
- Philippine Root Crop Research and Training Centre
- Parking Revenue Control System (various locations)
- Parks, Recreation and Community Service
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Post Release Community Supervision (California)
- Primary Reaction Control System
- Pseudorandom Chip Stream
- Senior Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Pigeon River Country State Forest (Michigan)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (Cincinnati, OH)
- Pacific Regional Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance (created 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNA - 11/1/2012 - International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the Palestine Red Crescent Society today inaugurated an emergency and community health centre in the Palestinian camp of Nahr el Bared in northern Lebanon.
RAMALLAH, October 10, 2011 (WAFA) -- Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) said that Israeli occupation authorities must bear civil and criminal responsibility for the current and future conditions of Palestinian detainees, said a PRCS press release on Monday.
The group is headed by committee member Shaikh Nasser bin Khalid Al Khalifa and accompanied by Palestine Red Crescent Society member Adel Al Jar.
Six lorries arrived into region carrying drugs and disposable materials provided by the Palestine Red Crescent Society.
The Palestine Red Crescent Society, whose honorary president is Yasser Arafat's brother Fathi, said tanks and troops are blocking roads to the sick and injured.