Winning student Basel Saydeh, a third-year Computer Science student from Palestine Polytechnic University in Hebron, was among several hundred college students who applied to the Coca-Cola Global Business Institute scholarship.
What does PPU stand for?
PPU stands for Palestine Polytechnic University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPU
We have 74 other meanings of PPU in our Acronym Attic
- Pan-Pacific Trade Union Secretariat (China)
- Pampiniform Plexus Testicular Vein
- Parts per Trillion by Volume (measurement)
- Pioneer Public Television (Appleton, Minnesota)
- Prairie Public Television (Fargo, North Dakota)
- Parent Professional Teams Workshop (Specialized Training of Military Parents)
- Permanent Part Time Work (employment classification; Australia)
- Positive Puppy Training Works (book)
- Packet Pick-Up (racing events)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palestinian sources said that the soldiers arrested Kamal Abu Sayyaf To'eima, 20, who is a student in his second academic year in the Faculty of Engineering at the Palestine Polytechnic University.
Adnan Yaha, Vice-President of the Bir Zeit University, envoy of Arab American University Of Jenin, and Palestine Polytechnic University in Hebron.