Summary: Gaza, Rabi Al-Akhir 16, 1432, March 21, 2011, SPA -- The Commissioner of National Relations of the Central Committee of Palestine National Liberation Movement "Fatah" and Head of Fatah Parliamentary Bloc Azzam Al-Ahmad said that Fatah has not yet received any official response from Hamas on the initiative.
What does PNLM stand for?
PNLM stands for Palestine National Liberation Movement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PNLM in our Acronym Attic
- Programma Nazionale Linee Guida (Italian: National Program Guidelines)
- Personalized Nursing Light House (substance abuse treatment center; Plymouth, MI)
- Predictive Next-Letter Highlighting
- Pacific Northwest Labor History Association
- Polish National Labour Inspectorate
- Pancreatic Lipase
- Penalized Negative Log-Likelihood
- Pittsburg National Little League (Pittsburg, CA)
- Pleasanton National Little League (California)
- Poway National Little League (Poway, CA)
- Proportionate Normalized Least Mean Square (algorithm)
- Parque Nacional Lago Puelo
- Partia Nowej Lewicy Polskiej (Polish: Polish New Left Party; political group)
- Poisson Non-Linear Regression
- Professional Negligence Law Reporter (Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Partido Nacional La Raza Unida (Spanish political group; various locations)
- Pacific Northwest Live Steamers (railroad; Oregon)
- Paynesville New London Spicer (hockey club; Paynesville, MN)
- Penalized Nonlinear Least Squares
- Perceived Noise Level, Tone (correction factor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nabil Shaath of the Palestine National Liberation Movement Fatah and Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists & Democrats (S&D) leader Martin Schulz signed, today, aA partnership agreement setting out commitments to strengthen their cooperation.
Since the Palestine National Liberation Movement (al-Fatah), formed sometime earlier, was a guerrilla movement, its political influence was not as ambitious, visible, or widespread as the PLO.