A watered-down version of Bernadotte's proposals was endorsed onDecember 11, 1948 in UN Assembly Resolution 194, which created the Palestine Conciliation Commission and contained a declaration on the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Palestine Conciliation Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Christian College (Fullerton, CA, USA)
- Pacific Circle Consortium (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Pacific Clearing Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Conference (now Pac-10 conference)
- Pacific Coast Council (various organizations)
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific County Courthouse
- Pakistan Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Christian Congress
- Palau Community College
- Palestinian Central Council
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa)
- Palomar Community College
- Palouse River & Coulee City Railroad
- Panama Canal College
- Panama Canal Commission
- Panasonic Communications, Co. Ltd.
- Panchyat Conservation Committee (Nepal)
- Panhandle Citizens Coalition (Florida)
- Pantano Christian Church (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1949, at the UN Palestine Conciliation Commission at Lausanne, Israel offered to repatriate 100,000 Arab refugees within the framework of a general settlement.