What does P2L stand for?
P2L stands for Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology Laboratory (Brazil)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P2L
- Power-to-Gas (energy)
- Proloquo2go (software)
- Passport to Israel (travel program for Jewish teens)
- Physical-to-Image (computing)
- Path to Industry Certification (Virginia)
- Pollution Prevention Investment Fund
- Parents to Kids (conference)
- Passport to Knowledge (est. 1994)
- Post 2000
- Priorities 2000 (Brookings Institution)