Andrew Wackerfuss, PALACE ACQUIRE Intern, Air Force Historical Studies Office (AFHSO), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, D.
What does PAQ stand for?
PAQ stands for Palace Acquire (intern; USAF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAQ
We have 36 other meanings of PAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Production in Aquatic Peri-Urban Systems in Southeast Asia (Vietnam)
- Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Veins
- Peak Average Peak Velocity (cardiology)
- People Against Police Violence
- Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection
- Plasma-Assisted Physical Vapor Deposition
- Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
- Plein Air Painters of the West
- Performing Arts Program for Youth
- Pen and Paper Input Recognition Using Script
- Patient Assessment Questionnaire
- Performance Assessment Questionarie (various organizations)
- Plan d'Action Qualité
- Position Analysis Questionnaire
- Post Arrival Quarantine (Australia)
- Previously Asked Questions
- Prior Authorization for Quantity Limit Exceeded (prescription drugs)
- Process Average Quality
- Professional Accounting Qualification (UK)
- Programme d'Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young entered federal service in 1985 through the Palace Acquire Career Program with the Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
Young entered federal service in 1985 through the Palace Acquire Career Program with the Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
PALACE Acquire Intern Program The PALACE Acquire (PAQ) intern allocations have been received for FY05 and the FM community will be authorized to hire 48 new interns over the fiscal year--up from 43 hires in FY04.
PALACE Acquire Intern Program PALACE Acquire (PAQ) is the primary means of bringing in college graduates and training them to be Financial Managers.
PALACE Acquire Intern Program The process of identifying host locations for interns has begun for FY04.