Ali Arshad Hakeem told that all the tax payers' data is maintained by the Pakistan Revenue Automation Limited (PRAL).
What does PRAL stand for?
PRAL stands for Pakistan Revenue Automation Limited (est. 1994)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRAL
We have 1 other meaning of PRAL in our Acronym Attic
- Protection Resource Availability Information Group
- Predictive Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (avionics)
- Puerto Rico Association for Institutional Research
- Patient/Resident Automated Information System (Virginia)
- Programme for Agricultural Information Services (South Africa)
- Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (United States Department of Agriculture program; Hawaii)
- Peaks of Radioactive Iodine Uptake
- Program on Rights and Justice (Cambodia)
- Penal Reform and Justice Association (est. 1996; India)
- P38 Regulated/Activated Kinase (molecular biology)
- Peace River Associated Libraries (Canada)
- Peter Robson Architects Ltd. (UK)
- Potential Renal Acid Load
- Principal (Spanish addresses, first or second floor of a building)
- Public Relations Association of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Parallel Random Access Machine (informatics)
- Parameter Random Access Memory (memory used in a Macintosh with a battery to retain system information)
- Parents, Resources and More
- Passenger Reservation Army Management System
- Perinatal Research, Audit and Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auditors told the committee that FBR is not giving AGPR access to the statistics of Pakistan Revenue Automation Limited, despite the clear orders of the Supreme Court and High Courts.
Similar reports could be issued monthly by Pakistan Revenue Automation Limited (PRAL), and IT arm of the FBR, to help LTUs and RTOs to focus on most important cases having huge potential.