In 1990-91 Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey reported only 30 percent of women seeking antenatal care, in 1996-97 Pakistan Fertility and Family Planning Survey revealed a six percent increase in antenatal care and in recently conducted Pakistan Reproductive Health and Family Planning Survey 2000-01, 51 percent of women reported seeking antenatal care.
What does PRHFPS stand for?
PRHFPS stands for Pakistan Reproductive Health and Family Planning Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Pink Roccade Healthcare (Netherlands)
- Princeton Regional Health Commission
- Private Rented Housing Committee
- Puerto Rico Hardcore
- Project for Rural Health Communication and Information Technology (Australia)
- Primary and Rural Health Care Systems Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment
- Pan Romanic Heiden Front
- Phoenix Rising Horse Farm (North Smithfield, RI)
- Puerto Rico High Fashion Week (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Pacific Resort Hotel Group (Cook Islands)
- Prva Rijecka Hrvatska Gimnazija (Croation: Rijeka First High School; Croatia)
- Puerto Rican Hispanic Genealogical Society
- Puerto Rico Heart Health Program
- Pigeon River Habitat Initiative (Michigan)
- Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative
- Prince Resorts Hawaii Inc.
- Public Research Health Institute (Canada)
- People Radio Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
31) Pakistan Reproductive Health and Family Planning Survey 2000-01 (32) Begum, S.