Ltd, National Refinery Ltd, Novartis Pharma Pakistan Ltd, Oil & Gas Development Company Ltd, OMV (Pakistan) Exploration GmbH, Packages Ltd, Pak Arab Refinery Ltd, Pakistan Refinery Ltd, Pepsi Cola International, Philips Electrical Industries of Pakistan, Premier Cables (Pvt.
What does PRL stand for?
PRL stands for Pakistan Refinery Ltd
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRL
We have 135 other meanings of PRL in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Research Knowledge and Competency Study (4-H Club)
- Protein Kinase C, Alpha
- Protein Kinase C, Beta1
- Protein Kinase C, Epsilon
- Protein Kinase C Inhibitor 1
- Protein Kinase, DNA-Activated, Catalytic Subunit
- Pseudorandom Key Generator
- Protein Kinase, Mitogen-Activated
- Pittsburgh Regional Knowledge Management Consortium
- Protein Kinase, Mitogen-Activated, Kinase
- Parcs Résidentiels de Loisirs (French: Residential Leisure Parks)
- Parti Réformateur Libéral (Belgium Liberal Reformation Party)
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Perl Programming Language (filename extension)
- Personnel Research Lab
- Philips Research Laboratories (IRedhill, England)
- Phosphate Resources Limited (Christmas Island)
- Photo Red Light (various locations)
- Photonics Research Laboratory (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Physical Research Laboratory (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These included 6 Companies from fuel & Power (SNGPL, SSGC, Pakistan Refinery Ltd.
Pakistan Refinery Ltd, (PRL) earned Rs905 million profit in the last quarter-- October-December of 2010, which is a remarkable performance on the back of higher prices, compared to a loss of Rs1.
In another match at Landhi Gymkhana Ground, Pakistan Refinery Ltd (PRL) registered a thrilling eight runs victory over Total.
KARACHI, April 21, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Pakistan Refinery Ltd (PRL) has posted a profit after tax of Rs 47.
Habib Bank ltd was the major gainer while Pakistan Refinery ltd was figured high on negative column.
KARACHI, February 15, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The loss after tax of Pakistan Refinery Ltd (PRL) has declined to Rs 1.
The government accepted the terms and the refinery was established at Karachi under the name of Pakistan Refinery Ltd.