KARACHI, January 15, 2012 (Frontier Star): The Zonal Chairman Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association (PRGMEA), Atiq Kochra has urged the government and Trade Development Authority of Pakistan to make strenuous efforts to find new markets for textile sector as Pakistan's traditional markets i.
What does PRGMEA stand for?
PRGMEA stands for Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility
- Preparation Rich in Growth Factors (osteoarthritis treatment)
- Prostatic Cell Derived Growth Factor
- Pseudorabies Virus Growth Factor
- Powell River Genealogy Group (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Practical Reference Guide for Hardfacing (welding book)
- Percutaneous Retrogasserian Glycerol Injection (neurosurgery)
- Piano Regolatore Generale Intercomunale (Italian: General Intercommunal Regulator Plan)
- Pl.Rec.Gry.Komputerowe (newsgroup)
- Process Rules Engine
- Public Relations Global Network
- Poverty Reduction and Growth Operation (Cambodia)
- Paragon Regional Governance Programme (UN)
- Proline-Rich Gla Protein
- Percutaneous Retro-Gasserian Glycerol Rhizotomy (surgery)
- Program for Rice Genome Research (Japan)
- Provisional Revolutionary Government of the Republic of South Vietnam
- Pardee Rand Graduate School (Santa Monica, CA)
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Synthetase
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, June 25, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Chairman of the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Muhammad Mumtaz Akhtar Kahloon has said that the NAVTTC would fully facilitate Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association (PRGMEA) for imparting technical training to unskilled workforce.
KARACHI, December 23, 2011 (Frontier Star): The Acting Chairman, Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association (PRGMEA), Bilal Mulla hailed the circular issued by the Model Customs Collectorate, Port Muhammad Bin Qasim stating that customs houses will remain open for cargo clearance facility on Saturdays 24th and 31st December 2011.