RAILCOP) and Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services (PRACS) as well as export of Rolling Stocks, Kazakhstan side requested to offer the specific projects in energy, water and petroleum sectors.
What does PRACS stand for?
PRACS stands for Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PRACS in our Acronym Attic
- Puerto Rico Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Preston/Reservoir Adult Community Education (Australia)
- Programa de Reestruturação da Administração Central do Estado (Portugal)
- Packet Random Access Channel
- Physical Random Access Channel
- Provisional Response Acknowledgement (RFC 3262)
- Page-Replacement Algorithm and Control Logic
- Powell River Association for Community Living (Canada; est. 1954)
- Public Relations and Advertising Company
- Pacific Rim Association for Clinical Pharmacogenetics
- Public Remote Access Computer Standards Association
- Pharmaceutical Research and Clinical Trials (Alexandria, VA)
- Park and Recreation Administration (university course of study; various locations)
- Performance Review and Development (UK)
- Policy Research and Advocacy (ActionAid International)
- Processor Resource Allocation Document
- Proton Radiograph
- Public Relations and Advertising (course)
- La Personne Responsable de l'Accès aux Documents Administratifs (French: Person Responsible for Access to Administrative Document)
- Psychosocial Recovery and Development in East Timor (University of New South Wales; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According an official of Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services (PRACS), the tourists train would facilitate the domestic as well as local travellers and also generate good income for the organization.
According an official of Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services (PRACS), the tourists train would facilitate the domestic as well as local travelers and also generate good income for the organization.
ISLAMABAD, August 09, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services Ltd (PRACS) has successfully completed over 250 assignments pertaining to Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Commercial, Signal Engineering, telecommunication & Transportation disciplines including feasibility studies.