That is why, during the past six months not only both the Standing Committees of the National Assembly and the Senate but also the stake holders like Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, Pharma Bureau, Pakistan Pharmaceutical Importers Association, the Pakistan Chemist and Druggist Association etc.
What does PPMA stand for?
PPMA stands for Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPMA
We have 50 other meanings of PPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsaciones Por Minutos (Spanish: Pulses Per Minute)
- Pulse-Position Modulation
- Pulses Per Minute
- Pump Performance Monitoring (Lucent)
- Purchase Price Multiple (mergers and acquisitions)
- Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Pulse Position Modulation - Impulse Radio Multiple Access
- Parts Per Million/Milligrams Per Liter
- Protein Phosphatase Methyltransferase 1
- Protein Phosphatase Methyltransferase 2
- Pakistan Plastic Manufacturers Association
- Papers, Petitions, Memorials, and Addresses
- Parts Per Million Atoms
- Peaceful Pathways Montessori Academy (Yorkville, IL)
- Petrol Pump Manufacturers Association (United Kingdom)
- Pre-Press Music Australia (publishing)
- Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (UK)
- Professional Pest Management Alliance
- Professional Photographers of Mississippi-Alabama
- Professional Property Managers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad -- Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA) has expressed full backing and support for the government's initiative for establishment of Drug Regulatory Agency Pakistan (DRAP).
However, Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA) Chairman Haroon Qassim said local pharmaceutical industry has witnessed tremendous growth in the past 15 years.
ISLAMABAD -- Prominent stakeholders of Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan (IPO), comprising representatives American Business Council (ABC), Overseas International Chamber of Commerce & Industries (OICCI), Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA), Anti Counterfeiting and Infringement Forum (ACIF), Pakistan Intellectual Property Rights Association (PIPRA), Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) after a brain storming interactive session have formed a "Working Group" which would propose required necessary legal amendments, enforcement mechanism and other concerned matters to combat the menace of piracy in the country which was causing huge revenue losses as well as hampering local and foreign investment.
Lahore, August 23, 2011 (Frontier Star): Vice Chairman Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA) and Member Executive Committee SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry Khawaja Shahzeb Akram has been given LCCI Achievement Award-2011 for his contribution to look after the affairs of business industry and especially to promote Pharma Industry.
For years he is enjoying a respectable position as member of Central Executive Committee of Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA).
Hammed Ullah Jan Afridi has assured Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA) that they would be given due representation in new Policy Board of IPO-Pakistan as the pharmaceutical industry is an important industry of the country.
Speaking at the Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner of the First Pakistan Pharma Summit, organized by the Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA) recently, he said that the government was committed to assisting industries in creating employment opportunities and earning foreign exchange for the country.