What does PNDS stand for?
PNDS stands for Pakistan Nutrition and Dietetic Society (est. 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNDS
We have 1 other meaning of PNDS in our Acronym Attic
- Per Night Double Occupancy
- Philippine National Drug Policy (pharmaceuticals)
- Preliminary National Development Plan
- Professional Nurse Development Program (various organizations)
- Program for the National Democratic Revolution (Ethiopia)
- Psychologists' Neuropsychotropic Drug Reference
- Purple Nuns of Divine Retribution (imaginary teaching order)
- Pyridine Nucleotide-Disulphide Reductase
- Pritzker Neuropsychiatric Disorders Research Consortium
- Programme National de Recherche et de Développement en Matière de Santé (French: National Health Research and Development Program)
- Parti Nigérien pour la Democratie et le Socialisme (French: Nigerien Party for Democracy and Socialism)
- Perioperative Nursing Data Set
- Personal Naming and Directory Service
- Petri Nets and Distributed Systems (Workshop)
- Post Nasal Drip Syndrome
- Post-Natal Depressive Symptoms
- Pacific Northwest Direct Seed Association
- Post-Natal Depression Support Association (est. 1977)
- Partia Nacionale Demokratike Shqiptare (Albanian National Democratic Party, Kosovo)
- Police National Diversity Team (UK)