The law conference was arranged by the Sindh High Court Bar Association with the collaboration of Pakistan Law Commission.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Pakistan Law Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Purple Lotus Buddhist School (est. 1997; Union City, CA)
- Problem Lies between Seat and Keyboard
- Picture Level Benchmark Sample Implementation
- Portsmith Land Based Test Site
- Personal Locator Beacon Voice Transceiver (transmitter)
- Percent Less of Body Weight (pediatrics)
- Preterm Low Birth Weight
- Pacific Logistics Center
- Pacific Lottery Corporation (est. 1995; Canada)
- Packet Loss Concealment
- Palestinian Legislative Council
- Parish Life Center (various organizations)
- Parish Life Committee
- Park Lane College (UK)
- Parti Liberal du Canada
- Partial Loss of Capacity (SDH or Sonet Technology)
- Partido Liberal Constitucionalista (Constitutional Liberal Party; Nicaragua)
- Partners for Livable Communities
- Partners in a Learning Community
- Pathetic Losers Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, staff members of Pakistan Law Commission are also getting salaries equal to staff members of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, he added.
Chief Justice also made a reference to Pakistan Law Commission meeting held a couple of weeks ago at Islamabad which was attended by the Chief Justices of four High Courts and Federal Shariat Court.