In a joint declaration adopted at the conclusion of the seventh round of two-day bilateral parliamentary dialogue facilitated by the Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency, they said the leadership role of any third country was not needed in the region, reports The Dawn.
What does PILDAT stand for?
PILDAT stands for Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (Islamabad, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pattaya International Ladies Club (Thailand)
- Performance Implications of Link Characteristics (IETF)
- Polesworth International Language College (UK)
- Puducherry Institute of Linguistics and Culture (India)
- People's Initiative for Learning and Community Development (Baguio, Philippines)
- Public Interest Law Clearing House (Australia)
- Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
- Public Interest Law Career Services
- Paper Insulated Lead Covered Steel Wire Armoured (cable engineering; UK and New Zealand)
- Public Issues Leadership Development (conference)
- Progressive Isoinertial Lifting Evaluation
- Pakistan Institute of Labour Education & Research
- Physical Intellectual Language Emotional Social (child development)
- Portable Impact Labview Energy Sensor
- Public Interest Law Forum
- Public Interest Law Foundation (legal education)
- Public Interest Loan Forgiveness Program
- Public Interest Law Group (Saint Louis University School of Law)
- Fleet Broadcast Relay Using Loran-C Transmitters
- Secure Communications Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing the meeting of Afghan and Pakistani parliamentary delegations held under the auspicious of Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency at the Prime Ministers House Wednesday, he said that Pakistan wanted to take up three issues with the United States, which encompassed the rules of future engagements between both countries.
A Iqbal Qadri here at Parliament house in which non government organizations including Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (Pildat), Free and Fair Election Network (Fafen) and Democratic Institutions tabled their recommendations to make election commission independent, besides holding free and fair elections.