KARACHI -- Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG) held its annual Conference on 'Sustainability Reporting, Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance' at a local hotel here.
What does PICG stand for?
PICG stands for Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (Karachi, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PICG
- Programme of International Consultancy on Ecotourism
- Pacific Islands Center for Educational Development (American Samoa)
- North Pacific Marine Science Organization
- Pacific International Council for the Exploration of the Sea
- Peak Isometric Cervical Extension Strength
- Performance and Innovation in the State Revolving Fund Creating Environmental Success (EPA)
- Processor Independent Correlation Exploitation System
- Purdue Interdisciplinary Center for Ecological Sustainability (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Partners in Care Foundation (California)
- Purdue Individual Couple and Family Therapy Clinic (Department of Child Development and Family Studies; Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- PCTE Interface Control Group
- Programme International de Conservation des Gorilles (French: International Gorilla Conservation Program)
- Programme International de Correlation Geologique (French: International Geological Correlation Program; est. 1972)
- Project Implementation Consultant Group
- Paging Indication Channel
- Pain in Child Health (Canadian Institutes of Health Research initiative)
- Peninsula Institute for Community Health (Virginia)
- Pilot Channel
- Progressive Infilterating Cystic Hygroma
- Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was organized by the Securities and Exchange of Commission, Economic Reforms Unit of the Ministry of Finance, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG).
He is a "Certified Director" having been certified by the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance.
Among the participants and partners are IFC/World Bank, SME Business Support Fund, State Bank of Pakistan, Standard Chartered Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, Soneri Bank Limited, UNICEF, Board of Investment Sindh, Ministry of Agriculture Sindh, Income Tax Bar Association, Systems Private Limited, School of Leadership, Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance, Four Corners Group, UNISAME and Etihad Airways.
He stated this while addressing a round-table conference on "Code of corporate governance for public sector enterprises", which was jointly organized by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance and Economic Reforms Unit of the Ministry of Finance.
He is a "Certified Director" having been certified by the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance and accredited by the internationally acclaimed "Institutional Shareholder Services".
The amendments included a clause requiring directors of all listed companies to get a certification of The Board Development Programme, offered by the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG) at a cost of Rs.
The Association subscribes to Pakistan Insurance Institute (PII) & Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG) and provides Technical Inspection Service to its members i.