Speaking at the National Hari Conference organised by Pakistan Fisher Folk Forum (PFF), they said an overwhelming majority of the rural people was associated with agriculture and, hence, was living in virtual serfdom of the landed elite.
What does PFFF stand for?
PFFF stands for Pakistan Fisher Folk Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PFFF in our Acronym Attic
- Premier Flag Football Association
- Professional Fire Fighters Association of Louisiana
- Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona
- Public Facilities Financing Authority
- Pakistan Foundation Fighting Blindness (formerly the Pakistan Retinitis Pigmentosa Society; Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Philadelphia Police and Fire Federal Credit Union
- Police and Fire Federal Credit Union (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Probability of Fault-Free Detection
- Proximal Femoral Focal Deficiency
- Party for Freedom and Democracy in China (also seen as PFDC)
- Philippine Footwear Federation Inc
- Prawn Farmers Federation of India
- Professional Firefighters of Idaho (Pocatello, ID)
- Professional Fire and Fraud Investigators Association (Missouri)
- Pigs for Farmer John (pork distributor)
- Philippine Flag Football League (est. 1999)
- Professional Flag Football League (St. Louis, MO)
- Presbyterians for Faith, Family and Ministry
- Professional Firefighters of Massachusetts
- Professional Fire Fighters of Maryland (Catonsville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Filed on behalf of the Pakistan Institute of Labour Education & Research, Aurat Publication & Information Service Foundation, Pakistan Fisher Folk Forum, South Asia Partnership Pakistan, the Institute of Social Movements Pakistan, the Bonded Labour Liberation Front, the National Trade Union Federation and the Bright Educational Society, the petition has made the provincial government of Sindh, through the Secretary for Education, Ministry for Education, as respondent.