14 billion through SUKUK Bond for Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) and Power Distributor companies(DISCOs).
What does PEPCO stand for?
PEPCO stands for Pakistan Electric Power Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEPCO
We have 1 other meaning of PEPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Promotion of Effective Perinatal Care (WHO)
- Protein Expression, Purification and Crystallisation (Laboratory)
- Public Education and Participation Committee
- Publishers Electronic Printings Concepts (Netherlands)
- Purdue Electric Power Center
- Perinatal Education Program for Community Hospitals
- Pharmacokinetics of Enoxaparin in PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention; study)
- Protocol for Exchange of Policy Information
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase
- Pepck, Cytosolic
- Philosophy Elder Program of Colorado (University of Colorado)
- Potomac Electric Power Company (Washington, DC, USA)
- Professional Electric Products Company
- Paroxysmal Extreme Pain Disorder
- Peptidase D
- Physical Education Professional Development Program (California State Senate)
- Physics Early Professional Development (online discussion list; Institute of Physics)
- Positive Expiratory Pressure Device
- Process Engineering and Plant Design (German academic degree)
- Perscom Enlisted Personnel Data Update System
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 billion through SUKUK Bond for Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) and Power Distributor companies (DISCOs).
According to officials of the Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pepco), urban areas in the country saw about 16 hours of loadshedding, with each outage lasting four to five hours.
12 -- The Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) has directed all distributing companies to ensure uninterrupted power supply to domestic consumers during Sehar and Iftar hours in compliance with directions from the cabinet and Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani.
Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) spokesman said here Friday major reason for recent load-shedding is the destruction of 220 Kv double Circuit Uch-Guddu-Sibbi transmission line in last month, which affected 42 grid stations of Balochistan thus depriving QESCO of 250-300MW.
The tarrif structure at General (r) Musharraf's house has also been changed from D-2 to A-1, and the difference amount has been recovered," The Dawn quoted Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO) MD Tahir Basharat Cheema, as saying.