British Minister was accompanied by British High Commissioner to Pakistan Sir Adam Thomson Pak-UK bilateral relations, strategic dialogue, regional situation, rehabilitation of flood affectees, trade access to EU for Pakistans goods, meeting of Pakistan Development Forum and other related issues were discussed during the meeting.
What does PDF stand for?
PDF stands for Pakistan Development Forum (international consortium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDF
We have 1309 other meanings of PDF in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development
- Purified Duck Embryo Vaccine
- Passengers Daily Each Way
- Philippine Dealing and Exchange Corp. (stock market)
- Powerloom, Textiles, Fabrics, Made ups, Export Promotion Council from India
- I Profumi Di Firenze (Italian perfume)
- Package Definition File (Microsoft Systems Management Server)
- Paid Dues Festival (est. 2006)
- Pair Density Function
- Pair Distribution Function
- Panamanian Defense Force
- Panguna Development Foundation (Papua New Guinea)
- Paradox Data File
- Parallel Depth First (computing)
- Paranormal Dampening Field (remote viewing)
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Particle Distribution Function (physics)
- Parton Distribution Function
- Path Delay Fault (electronics)
- Path Diversity with Forward Error Correction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan pledged US $ 1 billion at the FoDP Conference in Tokyo and extended US $ 500 million assistance, at the Pakistan Development Forum.
The point was stressed by delegates of different countries during the two-day meeting of the Pakistan Development Forum (PDF), which concluded in the capital on Monday.
Pak-UK bilateral relations, strategic dialogue, regional situation, rehabilitation of flood affectees, meeting of Pakistan Development Forum and other related issues were also discussed during the meeting, officials said.
It is part of the 500 million dollars already pledged by Japan in the meeting last year of Pakistan Development Forum.
The Brussels meeting will also help the international community to prepare for the Pakistan Development Forum which will take place next month in Islamabad, she noted.
With signing of this loan agreement, the pledges of USD500 million made by the government of Japan in Pakistan Development Forum held in November 2010 stands fulfilled.
Japan extended US $ 500 million assistance at the Pakistan Development Forum for the relief and rehabilitation of flood victims in Pakistan, statement issued by the Foreign office said.