The event is supported and endorsed by the relevant ministries and industrial associations like Ministry of Water and Power, Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, Private Power Infrastructure Board, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority and Punjab Board of Investment and Trade etc.
What does PAEC stand for?
PAEC stands for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAEC
We have 56 other meanings of PAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Performing Arts and Education Association (Iowa)
- Philippine Art Education Association (est. 1968; Philippines)
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (law)
- Panel on Atmospheric Effects of Aviation
- Professional Adult Education Association of Zambia (Zambia)
- Pan American EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Board
- Personal Accounts Earnings Band (UK)
- Professional Accreditation and Education Board (Australian Institute of Radiography; Collingwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Program on Applied Ethics and Biotechnology (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Pan-African Employers' Confederation
- Panhandle Area Educational Consortium (Florida, USA)
- Parental Advisory Explicit Content
- Peaceful Atomic Energy Cooperation Act of 2006 (US-India)
- Philippine Atomic Energy Commission
- Polish American Engineers' Club (California)
- Porcine Aortic Endothelial Cell
- Port Adelaide Enfield Council (Australia)
- Potential Alpha-Energy Concentration (physics)
- Performing Arts for Effective Civic Education (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) envisages to produce 8,800 MW by year 2030 through nuclear power reactors.
The facility is run by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), the science and technology organization responsible for Pakistan s nuclear program, including the development and operation of atomic power plants.
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) said in a press release that like many other countries - including the United States, China, South Korea, the United Kingdom and Scotland - very small traces of airborne radioactive iodine had been detected in Pakistan as well.
The representatives of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Oil and Gas gave detailed presentations on the topic during the seminar.
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has identified six new sites for nuclear power.
The Khushab heavy water plant, which is under military control, was shut down at the time for annual maintenance, said a statement yesterday from the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, which evacuated the facility.
Khan said the discussions with China are still at a preliminary stage The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) announced in April last year its plans to set up with Chinese assistance a 600-megawatt nuclear power plant at Chashma in the Mianwali district of Punjab.