The prominent candidates who have filed their nomination papers for NA and PB seats include former Prime Minster Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali, ex-Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Aslam Raisani, PML-N Balochistan chief Sardar Sanaullah Zehri, former finance minister Mir Asim Kurd, the wife of Governor Balochistan, Begum Shama Parveen Magsi, Chairman Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party Mehmood Khan Achakzai, Sardar Akhtar Mengal President Balochistan National Party-Mengal, Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Haideri Secretary JUI-F, Dr.
What does PKMP stand for?
PKMP stands for Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PKMP
- Pejabat Kebajikan Masyarakat Daerah (Indonesian: Social Welfare Department of Malaysia)
- Pokemon Diamond (video game)
- Penticton Kiwanis Music, Dance and Speech Arts Festival (Canada)
- Pemberdayaan Keuangan Mikro Indonesia (Indonesian: Empowerment of Microfinance Indonesia)
- Pohjolan Krav Maga Itsepuolustusliitto (Finnish: North Krav Maga Self-Defense Alliance)
- Parti Kebangsaan Melayu Malaya (Malay: Malay Nationalist Party; est. 1945)
- Persatuan Kontraktor Melayu Malaysia
- Please Kill Me Now
- Pablo Korona Moving Pictures (Rockford, IL)
- Pakistan Khawa Milli Party (Pakistan)
- Pokemon Pearl
- Pansy Kidd Middle School (Poteau, Oklahoma)
- Personal Knowledge Management System
- Pertubohan Kebangsaan Melayu Singapore (Singapore National Malay Organization)
- Pflegekomplexmaßnahmen Score (German: Complex Care Measures Score)
- Pick Ticket Management System (Manhattan Associates)
- Prairie Knolls Middle School (Illinois)
- Pine Knob Music Theatre (Oakland County, Michigan)
- Parti Keadilan Nasional (Malay: People's Justice Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CEC will meet with the leadership of National Party Balochistan, Balochistan National Party (Awami), Balochistan National Party (Mengal) Hazara Democratic Party, Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (N), Pakistan Peoples Party, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf, Jamaat-i- Islami, Awami National Party and Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid, the press release added.
Sources said the PML-N, JUI-F, JUI-Sami, Jamait Ulema-e-Pakistan-Noorani, Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party, Jamaat-e-Islami, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf and some other smaller parties opposed the proposal, and said they would not agree to any clause supporting military action.
Members of ANP, several members of PML-Q, PML-N and Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PMAP) staged walkout of the Senate, however PML-Q member Tariq Azim, Wasim Sajjad and nine other members including PPP and MQM did not observe the walkout.
QUETTA -- The Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) has expressed deep concern over the law and order situation in Hazar ganji area of Quetta.
QUETTA, June 12, 2011 (Frontier Star): Wheel jam strike called by Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami party has been observed here on Saturday in Quetta to protest prolong and unscheduled load shedding hours.
QUETTA -- A delegation of Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) called on the General Manager Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC), Habibullah Khan Khattak here in his office the other day.
QUETTA, June 11, 2011 (Frontier Star): Milli Watan Bus Association (MWBA) and All Quetta Local Bus Association (AQLBA) have announced to support wheel jam strike called by Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami party on 11 June against load shedding.