Love Colour, an online campaign introduced by national trade body, the Painting and Decorating Association (PDA) and Crown Paints, set out to find the most popular shades for interior and exterior walls, interior woodwork and external doors.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Painting and Decorating Association (Warwickshire, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Postnatal Day 1
- Precursor D1 Protein (biochemistry)
- Programmed Death 1 (molecule)
- Point Correlation Dimension (algorithm)
- Procurement Desktop - Defense
- Protein Domain 3 (molecular virology)
- Process Definition for Java
- Packaging and Design Association, Europe
- Packet Downlink Assignment (GPRS)
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
- Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia
- Parameter Data Area
- Parental Discretion Advised
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A trade survey from the Painting and Decorating Association showed that there are 19 men to every woman in the industry.
And as they flick through the myriad of paint charts, The Painting and Decorating Association is on hand to signpost consumers to trusted professionals able to offer advice on colour and how to achieve the right finish.