Educators can learn leading-edge technology with Paint Shop Pro Studio and Paint Shop Pro 9 to ensure their curriculum keeps pace with technology that is becoming pervasive in everyday life.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Paint Shop Pro (Corel Corp)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Statement of Work
- Phantasy Star Online World (game site)
- Practical Scheme of Work
- Preliminary Statement of Work
- Protocol School of Washington (Columbia, SC)
- Phantasy Star Online for Xbox (game)
- Pacific Safety Products (Canada)
- Pacifistisch Socialistische Partij
- Packet Switching Protocol (computing)
- Page Southerland Page (Texas)
- Paintball Sports Promotions
- Pakistan Sarzameen Party (political party; Pakistan)
- Palm Springs, CA, USA - Palm Springs Municipal (Airport Code)
- Panitia Standar Profesi (Indonesian: Professional Standards Committee)
- Pap Smear Provider (Australia)
- Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning
- Parenting Skills Program (various locations)
- Park Slope Parents (Park Slope, NY)
- Park Slope Pediatric (Brooklyn, NY)
- Part Stress Prediction (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 is the ideal digital photography software for people who want to transform their digital pictures into professional-looking photos fast.
Paint Shop Pro Studio and Paint Shop Pro 9 are the result of Jasc's market research that clearly defined a 50/50 split among users.
The K-12 program provides a way for schools to easily purchase and administer Paint Shop Pro from a single software license.
Corel and Paint Shop Pro are trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries.
As part of the Paint Shop family of digital imaging and photography software, Paint Shop Pro 8 combines automatic and precision photo editing and graphic design tools with an integrated learning system to help users produce superior results.
Corel, CorelDRAW, Paint Shop Pro, Snapfire, Painter, RealBristle, Corel DESIGNER, WordPerfect, WinZip, iGrafx, InterVideo, WinDVD, Ulead, and the Corel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether you're trying Paint Shop Pro for the first time or anxious to refine your skills, Paint Shop Pro 7 Solutions is the latest guide to using this leading software.