287) In September 1974, the Paint Horse Journal published a letter that maintained the "solid horses" are essentially "crop failures" and should not be shown in the same ring as the "flashy sports model" horses.
What does PHJ stand for?
PHJ stands for Paint Horse Journal (American Paint Horse Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHJ
We have 2 other meanings of PHJ in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Hardware in the Loop
- Particle and Heavy Ion Transport Code System (radiation)
- Public Health Information Tagging Standard
- Private Housing Information Unit (UK)
- Public Health Intelligence Unit (National Health Service; UK)
- Prime Holdings and Investments, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Philippine Institute of Vulcanology and Seismology
- Provincial Health Indicators Work Group (Canada)
- Public Health Information Working Group (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare)
- Public Health Information Exchange
- People's Hope Japan (est. 1977)
- Petersen's Hydraulic Jack, Inc. (Tomahawk, WI)
- Piedmont Hunter Jumper Association (Charlotte, NC)
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ (religious order)
- Psycho Homicidal Jungle Cat (band)
- Prairie Habitat Joint Venture (Canada)
- Public Health Jobs Worldwide (Carlyle Corporation; Charlottesville, VA)
- Partners for Healthy Kids (est. 1994)
- Pemutusan Hubungan Kerja (Indonesian: layoff or termination of employment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palm is a regular commentator on Horse TV and RFD-TV, and is a regular contributor to many equine publications, such as Horse & Rider, Dressage Today, Western Horseman, Horse Illustrated, the Paint Horse Journal, and the American Quarter Horse Journal.