Options There are several options for getting drill spoils to pass a Paint Filter Test such as separating the solid phase from the liquid phase (dewatering), or solidifying the entire volume of material.
What does PFT stand for?
PFT stands for Paint Filter Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFT
We have 130 other meanings of PFT in our Acronym Attic
- Probabilistic Finite State Transducer
- Progression-Free Survival Time (oncology)
- Pipelined Fixed-Stride Trie Optimization (computer algorithm)
- Power Feed Supply Unit
- Primerica Financial Services University (Rochester, NY)
- Perth, Fremantle and Swan Valley
- Partnership for Safe Water (Pennsylvania)
- Polska Federacja Stylu Wolnego (Polish: Polish Federation Free Style)
- Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club (Australia)
- Page Frame Table
- Parametric Fault Tree
- Particulate Feature Theory
- Paul F. Tompkins (comedian)
- Peer Fitness Trainer
- Peralta Federation of Teachers (American Federation of Teachers Local 1603)
- Periodic Finite-Type
- Permanent Full Time
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Pet-Facilitated Therapy
- Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (fictional band; Phineas and Ferb)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SW-846) outlines the paint filter test, which is used to distinguish the suitability of wet waste materials for landfilling.
The moisture content of recovered debris is reduced to meet paint filter test.