What does PERFECT stand for?
PERFECT stands for Painless Electronic Reprogrammable Fuel and Engine Control Technology (electronics; automobiles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PERFECT
We have 2 other meanings of PERFECT in our Acronym Attic
- Perforation (stamp collecting)
- Performance Requirements Framework
- Police Executive Research Forum (incorporated 1977)
- Postal Employees' Relief Fund
- Public Employees Retirement Fund
- Performance Analysis
- Personnel Functional Area Sub-System
- Peoria Educational Region for Employment and Career Training (Peoria, IL)
- Peroxide in Fuel Estimation and Concentration Test
- Process Enhancement for Reduction of Software Defects
- Purpose Effect Recipient Future Employment Comparison Toward (mnemonic for uses of the Spanish word para)
- Performance Monitor
- Platform Equality and Remedies for Rights Holders in Music Act of 2006 (US)
- Providing Education and Resources to Families and Others Residing in Michigan (autism awareness; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Performance Enhanced Redundant Fiber Optic Replicated Memory Network
- Pattern Electroretinogram
- Peatland Ecology Research Group (Canada)