He is presently writing another novel to be set in Painesville, Ohio and Salamanca, Spain.
What does PVZ stand for?
PVZ stands for Painesville, Ohio (Airport Code)
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of PVZ
- Plasma Volume Expansion
- Potato Virus X
- Potato Virus Y
- Presion Venosa Yugular (Spanish: Jugular Venous Pressure )
- potato virus Y ordinary strain
- Prairie Village Yacht Club (Kansas)
- Potato Virus Y Necrotic
- Potomac Valley Youth Orchestra (Potomac, Md)
- Paper Valley Youth Soccer Club (Neenah, WI)
- Positive Vibrations Youth Steel Orchestra (Maryland)
- Partij voor Zeeland (Dutch: Party for Zeeland; Netherlands)
- Plants versus Zombies (online game)
- Protoss Versus Zerg (Starcraft game)
- Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (gaming)
- Pacer Ware (US DoD)
- Pagewidth (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Palau (US postal abbreviation)
- Panel Wiring
- Panty Waist
- Parent Watching
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tower) Nichols; three daughters, Jennifer, Michelle and Sara Nichols all at home; his mother, Elizabeth (Nichols) Nichols of Northborough; three brothers, Steven Nichols of Worcester, Alan Nichols of Painesville, Ohio and Jeffrey Nichols of Worcester; a sister, Kathie Nichols of Northborough and four nephews and extended family and friends.
Four new high-adhesion acrylic foam tapes that meet industrial converters' needs for conformability, temperature resistance to 400[degrees]F, and a permanent bond are available from the Avery Dennison Specialty Tape Division of Painesville, Ohio, USA.
The burn conducted with the city of Painesville, Ohio, Department of Utilities combined Buckeye's high-sulfur Ohio coal and K-Fuel refined coal in stack verification testing to assess compliance with the new Federal Industrial Boiler MACT Rule, effective September 13, 2007.
Avery Dennison in Painesville, Ohio, makes MDO cast film for self-adhesive labels.
Cicconetti of Painesville, Ohio, handed down a sentence on a defendant found guilty of sending false fire alarms.
Painesville, Ohio, resident Kenyata Reid, whom a judge sentenced to three hours in silence alone in a forest.