McGrath & Associates has appointed a diverse construction team for the expansion worth $2 million of the Pain Management Center at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Pain Management Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Malignant Brain Tumor (neurology and oncology)
- Propellant Mean Bulk Temperature
- Pathogen Molecular Biology Unit (University of London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
- Percutaneous Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Private Manual Branch Exchange
- Caracas Metropolitan Police
- Chief Patternmaker (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Marine Center
- Pacific Municipal Consultants (California)
- Packet Mode Channel
- Palestine Media Center
- Pan-Massachusetts Challenge
- Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (various locations)
- Paper Machine Clothing
- Parallel Model Combination
- Parallel Multiunit Circle (US DoD)
- Paramyotonia Congenita of Von Eulenburg
- Parents of Murdered Children
- Part Mission Capable
- Partial Mission-Capable (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pain management center (separate facility) which is 40% of the cash flow for 07taxes, is not included in the sale.
Our laboratory was contacted by the Pain Management Center regarding a patient who tested positive for cocaine metabolite in urine, but denied abuse.
The Pain Management Center in the JRMC Professional Center is staffed by Dr.
The Headache Program of the Pain Management Center of St.