Paget disease of bone (osteitis deformans) is the second most common bone disease (osteoporosis is the most common).
What does PDB stand for?
PDB stands for Paget Disease of Bone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDB
We have 114 other meanings of PDB in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Disaster Assistance Team (Canadian Red Cross)
- Pre-Deployment Assistance Team
- Pre-Deployment Aviator Training
- Predictive Data Analytics Tool
- Presenile Dementia of the Alzheimer Type
- Procurement Disaster Assistance Team (US FEMA)
- Program Delivery Assessment Tool
- Physical Data Access Unit
- Pathological Determinants of Atherosclerosis in Youth
- Democratic Party of Bonaire (Netherlands Antilles)
- Palm Database (Palm Computing Platform file extension)
- Parachutist Drop Bag
- Parallel Data Base
- Partei der Deutschsprachigen Belgier (Party of the German speaking Belgians)
- Passive Diffusion Bag (groundwater sampling)
- Patron Database (software)
- Pattern Database
- PeeDee Belemnite
- Per-Domain Behavior (IETF standard for quality of service))
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other reports using the sRANKL:OPG ratio to estimate the extent of Paget disease of bone and the effect of bisphosphonate treatment have also shown inconclusive and inconsistent results (9-11).
Patients with bone diseases included subjects with primary vertebral osteoporosis (OPO), osteopenia, active Paget disease of bone, and BC patients with overt bone metastases (BC+).