After an initial review of the 257-page decision, which was based on thousands of pages of testimony, the company provided the following statement: The National Energy Board has approved some of TransCanada s proposals related to Mainline tolls and has denied a number of the fundamental concepts we put forward to improve competitiveness and recover costs.
What does POT stand for?
POT stands for Pages of Testimony
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POT
We have 69 other meanings of POT in our Acronym Attic
- Pôle Spécialisé d'Accueil et de Traitement des Urgences(French)
- Private Oil Sector Union (Kuwait)
- Parallel Oregon State University Model (ocean circulation)
- Pirates of Silicon Valley (movie)
- Point of Sale for Windows (software)
- Privately Owned Stored Water
- Programma Ontwikkeling Saneringsprocessen Waterbodems (Dutch: Sanitation Program Development Process Sediments)
- Post Well Summary Report (energy production)
- PrOgramming SYstem for distriButed appLications
- Microsoft PowerPoint Template (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I collected 100 pages of testimony, adopted 90 percent of feedback and opened our clinic one month later.
The body of the report, which is a summary compiled by the members of the coalition, includes more than 80 pages of testimony and excerpts of testimony.
Clinton, by the way, has the opposite problem: Too many conflicting pages of testimony to explain before Nov.
Dutt's case was part of the sprawling Mumbai bombings trial, which dragged on for 12 years and saw more than 100 people convicted, 686 witnesses and 13,000 pages of testimony.
Now the truth has been found buried in 2300 pages of testimony from US Army medical examiners and only revealed under a Freedom of Information Act request.
Vaisvilas expressly stated in his disposition that he would not offer an opinion as to the causation of the patient's death and the inference from the two pages of testimony given by him was that he intended to offer an opinion as to the anesthesiologist.