The design-build, finance-leaseback project was completed with partners at Cullinan Properties, LTD - a real estate firm that develops, manages, and owns medical, mixed-use, office, retail, and residential properties throughout the United States - and Page Southerland Page Architects.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Page Southerland Page (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (game)
- Performance Statement of Work
- Phantasy Star Online World (game site)
- Practical Scheme of Work
- Preliminary Statement of Work
- Protocol School of Washington (Columbia, SC)
- Phantasy Star Online for Xbox (game)
- Pacific Safety Products (Canada)
- Pacifistisch Socialistische Partij
- Packet Switching Protocol (computing)
- Paint Shop Pro (Corel Corp)
- Paintball Sports Promotions
- Palm Springs, CA, USA - Palm Springs Municipal (Airport Code)
- Panitia Standar Profesi (Indonesian: Professional Standards Committee)
- Pap Smear Provider (Australia)
- Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning
- Parenting Skills Program (various locations)
- Park Slope Parents (Park Slope, NY)
- Park Slope Pediatric (Brooklyn, NY)
- Part Stress Prediction (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Completion: 09/01/2014 OFPC Project Number: 401-645 Designer: Page Southerland Page Constructor: Joeris General Contractors Project Location:United States Project Status:Ongoing Total Project Cost $52,426,076 Project Description : (formerly known as Academic and Administrative Office Building) The project will design and construct an academic and administrative office building providing needed space for administrative functions currently leasing space off of the main campus.
Harbert International and designed by the US architectural firm Page Southerland Page.
To lead this new division, Allegro has added architectural designer Jeremy McFarland, formerly of Page Southerland Page, to their staff.