In the meantime, companies may approach the Paediatric Committee, which will be established by 26 July 2007, to agree a PIP.
What does PDCO stand for?
PDCO stands for Paediatric Committee (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDCO
We have 3 other meanings of PDCO in our Acronym Attic
- Prairie Du Chien Memorial Library (Prairie Du Chien, WI)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks
- Partido Democratico de Cooperación Nacional (Spanish: Democratic Party of National Cooperation; Guatemala)
- Patada de Chuck Norris (Spanish: Chuck Norris Kick)
- Phone-Dependent Cepstral Normalization (algorithm)
- Physical Disability Council of New South Wales (also seen as PDCNSW; Australia)
- Physical Disability Council of NSW (New South Wales, Australia)
- Police Department, County of Nassau (New York)
- Professional Development Centre, Northern Areas (est. 1999; Pakistan)
- Physical Disability Council of New South Wales (also seen as PDCN; Australia)
- Participatory Diagnosis of Constraints and Opportunities (various organizations)
- Property Disposal Control Officer
- Pulsed Doppler Cardiac Output (critical care medicine)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing in Finance
- Packet Data Convergence Protocol (3GPP)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Practices
- Penistone & District Community Partnership (UK)
- Pilots Display Control Panel
- Process Decision Program Chart
- Project Design and Consultation Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee also proposed amendments to the full parliament that would strengthen the independence of a European Medicines Agency (EMEA) paediatric committee monitoring child usage of adult pharmaceuticals.