TranSight displays IP backhaul topography and end-to-end IP routes for services, including transmission data rates and packet loss rates.
What does PLR stand for?
PLR stands for Packet Loss Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PLR
We have 84 other meanings of PLR in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Liberal du Quebec (Canada)
- Permanent Living Quarters (various organizations)
- Personal Living Quarters (housing)
- Pilot Lot Qualification (manufacturing)
- Primary Leadership Qualification (Canada)
- Probabilistic Longest Queue
- Public Library Quiz Bowl
- Product Line Quick Look (Software Engineering Institute; Carnegie Mellon; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Piecewise Linear Quadratic Optimal Control
- Package-Level Reliability
- Packet Loss Resilience
- Participação Nos Lucros e Resultados (Portuguese: Participation in Profit Sharing)
- Partitio Liberal-Radicale Svizzero (Radical Free Democratic Party Switzerland)
- Party like a Rockstar
- Pass Liaison Representative
- Passive Leg Raising (medical test)
- Past Life Regression
- Patá en La Raja
- Permissible Loss Ratio (risk management)
- Philippine Liberation Ribbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 2009, ETSI TS 102 250-2 2009) are as follows: data transfer speed for the most popular end user services such as HTTP and FTP, delays of the packets transmitted and packet loss rate during transmitting.
In this seminal report, the behavior of the TCP in the face of latency (the time delay between the sender and the receiver) and packet loss rate are carefully analyzed.