The MAXIM 1000 segments and reassembles AAL0, AAL5 and AAL 3/4 and supports 155 Mbps full duplex operation for packet data unit (PDU) sizes as small as two cells.
What does PDU stand for?
PDU stands for Packet Data Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDU
We have 95 other meanings of PDU in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Diabetes Today Resource Center (Hawaii)
- Parallel Data Transmission System
- Pharmacy Data Transaction Service (US DoD)
- Post-Detection Telemetry Subsystem
- Procurement Document Tracking System
- programmable data terminal set
- Per Diem, Travel and Transportation Allowance Committee
- Poder de Todos Unidos (Spanish: All Power America; New York; social justice advocacy)
- PatientDirect TV (Canada)
- Pure Digital Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resulting flow-through design translates commands on a packet data unit basis resulting in low latency and high performance.
OC-3 Performance Supporting 32,000 VCC, the WANic 1000 supports 155 Mbps full duplex operation for packet data unit (PDU) sizes as small as two cells.