Specific EMConnect features include an expanded UART interface, TCP/IP and UDP packet assembler/disassembler, connection monitoring with auto-re-connect, modem setting persistency and GPIO support.
What does PAD stand for?
PAD stands for Packet Assembler/Disassembler
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PAD
We have 377 other meanings of PAD in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma-Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Pacific West
- Physically Active Commuting to Work
- Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. (Purchase, NY)
- Pan-African Christian Women Alliance (est. 1997)
- Pan American Coalition of Welding Institutions
- Pacific WWMCCS Regional Automation Center
- Private Automatic Computer eXchange
- Physically Active Children and Youth (study)
- Accounting Policy Division (DCAA)
- Packetizer And Depacketizer
- Paderborn, Germany - Paderborn (Airport Code)
- Pädogogischer Austauschdienst (German foreign exchange service)
- Pain and Distress (scale)
- Panic/Anxiety Disorder
- Parti Aleance Demokrat (Democratic Alliance; political party, Albania)
- Partially Air Dried (lumber)
- Passenger Available for Disembarkation (aviation)
- Passive Authorisation Device (Volvo)
- Path-Average Dispersion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Packet Assembler/Disassembler (PAD) supports a wide range of protocols inlcuding IBM SNA/SDLC, IBM 3270 Bisync, Burroughs Poll/Select and Sperry Uniscope, as well as many Asynchronous protocols.
The DynaStar 100E's extensive protocol support is the key to the platform's versatility: it can be deployed as a frame relay access device (FRAD), a packet assembler/disassembler (PAD), an Access Router (IP, IPX, OSI, OSPF), an X.