accounts paid listing; energy efficiency program update; bid awards for packed tower aeration system and Willamette River Bridge modification.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Packed Tower
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Zarzadzania Kadrami (Polish Association of Human Resources Management; Warsaw, Poland)
- Politechnika Slaska Zeszyty Naukowe Mechanika (Polish: Scientific Journal of Mechanics, Slaska Polytechnic University; Poland)
- Polnoe Sobranie Zakonov Rossiiskoi Imperii (Russian law collection)
- Powiatowy Szkolny Zwiazek Sportowy (Polish: District School of Sporting)
- Pauw Sanders Zeilstra Van Spaendonck (The Netherlands)
- (USN Rating) Photographic Intelligenceman
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (welding)
- Pacific Telesis
- Pacific Time
- Packaging and Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assuming a knowledge of proper plant operations, the volume focuses on identifying and correcting a variety of problems including distillation tray malfunctions, packed towers, heat extraction and pump-around techniques, steam condensate collection systems, vapor liquid separation vessels, vacuum systems and steam jets, turbine drivers and centrifugal compressors.
Core Equipment: Four sideblow and three top blow machines; seven gassin gunits with purging heaters; packed tower amine scrubber; 250-lb batch mixer; volumetric resin addition system; sand heater/cooler.