We believe that the bioactive components of packed red blood cell transfusions are initiating or amplifying these inflammatory processes in the body.
What does PRBCT stand for?
PRBCT stands for Packed Red Blood Cell Transfusions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Park Road Baptist Church (UK)
- Pay Rent, Build Credit
- Payment Reporting Builds Credit (credit bureau; Kennesaw, GA)
- Pelham Road Baptist Church (Greenville, SC)
- Pressure Ratio Bleed Controller
- Providence Reformed Baptist Church (various locations)
- Purified Human Red Blood Cell
- Packed Red Blood Cells per Month
- Progressive Ragdoll Breed Cat Club (UK)
- Pittsburgh Regional Business Coalition for Homeland Security (Pennsylvania)
- Projektowanie Relacyjnych Baz Danych (Polish: Designing Relational Databases)
- Pueblo Regional Building Department (Pueblo, CO)
- Punjab Roads and Bridges Development Board (Mohali, Chandigarh, India)
- Platte River Basin Environments, Inc. (Nebraska)
- Principles for Responsible Business Education
- Pulse, Respirations, Blood Pressure, Eyes, Lung Sounds, Level of Consciousness, Skin/Scars (used for assessment of patients in prehospital care)
- Parliamentary Retiring Benefits Fund (Australia)
- Probabilistic Radial Basis Function
- Pampanga River Basin Flood Forecasting and Warning Center (Philippines)
- Pseudorandom Bit Generator (cryptography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discuss the consequences of routine packed red blood cell transfusions in critically ill patients.