Medical packaging film is said to be growing at 2% to 4% per year, about the same as food packaging but faster than the economy as a whole.
What does PACK stand for?
PACK stands for Packaging
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PACK
We have 8 other meanings of PACK in our Acronym Attic
- Protección Automática Contra Incendios, S.A. (Spain: Automatic Fire Protection; various locations)
- Pennsylvania Association of Computer and Information Science Educators
- Paranormal and Cryptozoology Investigation Team
- Pointe-Au-Chien Indian Tribe (Louisiana)
- Process Automation Controls Instruments Validations (Puerto Rico)
- Pisces Aquarius Capricorn Jones (Monkees album)
- Premio Arturo Carlo Jemolo (Italian: Arturo Carlo Jemolo Award; est. 1991)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Justice Educators
- Pacific Landfalling JETS Experiment
- Pacific Journal of Mathematics
- Parents And Cataract Kids
- Parents and Community for Kids, Inc. (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Patriot Act Compliance Kit (Jewelers Vigilance Committee)
- Planet Action Club for Kids (environmental club; Clean Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Planned Acts of Christian Kindness (Acts 1:8 Ministry; Green Bay, WI)
- Pneumatic Air Conditioning Kit (aircraft)
- Premier Aquatics Club of Klein (North Houston, TX)
- Pacific and Asia Conference on Korean Studies
- Parametric Composite Knowledge System (engineering design)
- Pacific Alliance China Land Limited (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If probable cause exists, items such as packaging materials, scales, long distance telephone bills, money, drug records, and additional drugs should be listed on the warrant to be seized.
Passed on June 12, 1991, the Packaging Ordinance requires manufacturers or retailers to "take back" their packaging or ensure that 80 percent of it is collected rather than thrown out.