The Campbell Wrapper Corporation, De Pere, WI, has launched its Campbell Revolution Horizontal Flow Wrapper, which features Allen-Bradley servo drive and controls with PanelView Plus 1000 color touchscreen, digital film feed servo drive, sanitary modular design, quick changeover, servo cutting head drive for accurate cut-off adjustment and production speeds up to 600 packages per minute.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Packages Per Minute (packaging machinery specifications)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Protected Permissive Left Turn (traffic control)
- Propellant and Pressurant Loading Unit
- Pikes Peak Linux Users Group (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Place Publique Locale Vandoeuvre (French: Local Vandoeuvre Public Place; online journal; Vandoeuvre, France)
- Preliminary Pollutant Limit Value
- Pan Pacific Laser Vision Center, LLC (Honolulu, HI)
- Pohjois-Pohjanmaan Lintutieteellinen Yhdistys (Finnish: Northern Ostrobothnia Bird Association)
- Harlequin Print Production Manager (software)
- Paces Per Minute (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suitable for line speeds of up to 100 packages per minute, the control's upgraded software also offers industry-leading calibration and diagnostics.
Thanks to continuous sealing, the Pack 301 LD is able to produce 150 packages per minute.
The enhancements, standard on all new units and an upgradeable option on existing units, allow the overprinter to print at speeds up to 40 inches per second and code in excess of 425 packages per minute, depending on ribbon width and application.
This can be increased to 120 packages per minute with the two up version.
Capable of wrapping up to 40 packages per minute, the TSi26 combines unrivaled versatility and durability into a compact system.