10 crore Capacity : one lakh bottles of water a day The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), is planning to set up a packaged drinking water plant at Parassala.
What does PDW stand for?
PDW stands for Packaged Drinking Water
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDW
We have 54 other meanings of PDW in our Acronym Attic
- Prebaseline Design Variance Proposal
- Programa Diario Viable Provisional (Spanish: Daily Viable Provisional Program)
- Pervasive Data Volume Reduction
- Portable Digital Video Recorder
- Posterior Dorsal Ventricular Ridge
- Proliferative Diabetic Vitreous Retinopathy (ophthalmology)
- Packet Data Voice Services
- Petróleos de Venezuela (Spanish: Petroleums of Venezuela)
- Postoperative Deep-Vein Thrombosis
- Package and Deployment Wizard (Visual Basic 6.0 tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 2009, the Bottled Water Processors' Association ( BWPA) had written to the BIS seeking action under the Act against illegal units manufacturing and trading packaged drinking water without an ISI mark or the BIS licence.
About a 1,000 delegates are expected to attend the conference which will tackle a range of topics such as what should be known about food-borne illness, chemical hazards in food, misleading food advertisements and the safety of packaged drinking water.