We believe that any changes to the policies governing package travel should be made via the forthcoming review of the Package Travel Directive, which specifically addresses the nuances of selling package travel rather than gold plating the Consumer Rights Directive.
What does PTD stand for?
PTD stands for Package Travel Directive (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTD
We have 136 other meanings of PTD in our Acronym Attic
- Patient Care Technologies
- Please the Cookie Thing
- Policies to Change the World
- Peoples Trust Credit Union (Southfield, MI)
- Pittsburgh Teachers Credit Union (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portable Tank Cleaning Unit (storage tanks)
- Portland Teachers Credit Union
- Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Ltd. (India)
- Pseudotumors of the Craniovertebral Junction
- Puch Tomos Club Zeeland (moped club; the Netherlands)
- Packet Telecommand Decoder (aerospace engineering)
- Packet Transfer Delay
- Page Table Descriptor
- Page Turning Device (Stargate SG-1)
- Paid-To Date
- Painted (architectural)
- Palmeiras Todo Dia (Brazilian soccer team Palmeiras' fan site)
- Panhandle Transit District (Texas)
- Paper Towel Dispenser
- Parallel Transfer Disk Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the EU Package Travel Directive, if the cancelled flight has been purchased as part of a package holiday, passengers have the right to a refund for the entire package as well as care if they are stranded.
Some 1,100 of the tourists who booked a package holiday are covered for their return flight to the UK by the European Union's (EU) Package Travel Directive.