However, it emerged from documentation that the MCC took 20 months to respond to the Cipla application to amend their Mefliam package insert to reflect additional information.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Package Insert (medications)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- People in the Hazard Zone (natural disaster management)
- Petahertz (10^15 Hertz)
- [not an acronym] name for Greek symbol representing the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter; approximately 3.1416
- Blood Clotting
- International Protocol
- Ionized Phosphorus
- Isoelectric Point (chemistry)
- Istiqlal Party (Independence Party, Morocco)
- Pacific Institute
- Pacific Internet (Internet Service Provider)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) Following the instructions in the package insert, researchers tested each brand six times with five concentrations of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), the hormone produced by the placenta that is an early indicator of pregnancy.
24) The author apparently uses Beckman Coulter hematology analyzers, which--like all automated hematology analyzers--have control materials that contain a package insert with assayed ranges.
Due to a discussion on a doula listserv, many labor assistants wrote in with the text from the pitocin package insert.
Package insert: You should also receive a copy of the manufacturer's package insert for the breast implant you will receive.