What does PABITRA stand for?
PABITRA stands for Pacific-Asia Biodiversity Transect Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Penetrating Auditory Brainstem Implant (hearing aid)
- Philippine Association of Broiler Integrators, Inc.
- Process Aware Business Intelligence (SAS Institute, Inc.)
- Proteinase Accumulated by Inhibitors (biochemistry)
- Pittsburgh Area Brain Injury Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Polish Association of Brokers and Investment Advisers
- Paper and Board Industry Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Community Outreach Program (Canada)
- Pan Africa Bicycle Information Network
- Projected Available Balance Inquiry
- Philadelphia Association of Black Journalists
- Perusahaan Awam Bukan Kewangan (Indonesian: Private Finance Company; Malaysia)
- Provinciale Adviesraad Beeldende Kunst (Dutch: Provincial Visual Arts Advisory Council; Netherlands)
- Pesticide Application Business License (Michigan)
- Philippine Amateur Basketball League (est. 1983)
- Port Angeles Branch Library (Port Angeles, WA)
- Premium Appliance Brands Limited (UK)
- Peak Adult Bone Mass
- Pink and Blue Mentos (gaming clan)
- Probability of Acute Bacterial Meningitis (meningitis diagnosis)