She had a little help from Pacific Tree Climbing Institute, a Eugene outfitter that leads old-growth canopy tours.
What does PTCI stand for?
PTCI stands for Pacific Tree Climbing Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTCI
We have 3 other meanings of PTCI in our Acronym Attic
- Prohibited Transaction Class Exemption (securities law)
- Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation (Lake Tahoe, CA; est. 1996)
- Portable Technical Control Facility
- Primary Trauma Care Foundation (UK)
- Permit to Carry Firearms Outside of Residence (Phillippines)
- Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Peachtree City, GA, USA
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
- Patched, Drosophila, Homolog Of
- patched homolog 2 (drosophila)
- Panhandle Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Guymon, OK)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Intervention
- Physical Therapy Clinic, Inc.
- Post-Traumatic Cognitions Inventory
- Programmable Telecommunications Interface
- Portable Tactical Communications Interface Module
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Journal
- Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
- Pakistan Telecommunications Company Ltd.
- Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
And at the Pacific Tree Climbing Institute (PTCI), guided day expeditions of old-growth forests promise to get you up close and personal with Douglas fir, hemlock, cedar, and spruce, with some trees reaching 300 feet tall.
Led by guides from the Eugene-based Pacific Tree Climbing Institute, you'll strap on a harness and ascend the tree for sweeping forest views and glimpses of the canopy's ecosystems.
The event's main sponsors, the Pacific Tree Climbing Institute and Dr.
On the drive to yet another undisclosed location, this time northeast of Eugene - the Pacific Tree Climbing Institute (www.
Learn more about it in a "Tree Climbing Clinic" taught by Scott Altenhoff, co-founder of the Pacific Tree Climbing Institute.
22 Learn to climb trees: Pacific Tree Climbing Institute offers a tree-climbing experience Sunday, 11 a.
Sunday Admission: Three-day admission wristbands $15; one-day wristbands are $10 Friday and Saturday, $7 on Sunday; children 12 or younger are admitted free with a commemorative button; park for $5 in public garages Advance tickets: Wristbands and commemorative buttons are sold at Albertsons, Market of Choice, Wild Oats, US Bank, Washington Mutual, Jerry's Home Improvement, Downtown Athletic Club, LTD Downtown Center, UO Bookstore and REI Tree-climbing: The Pacific Tree Climbing Institute will be set up in the cedar trees in the west Park Blocks at 11 a.