In litigation involving AT&T's breakup--which took the form of a series of tax-free spinoffs--the Tax Court concluded that AT&T successfully avoided this boot problem with respect to tainted stock of Pacific T&T (one of the regional companies AT&T was required to divest) by dropping that stock into a new company, Pacific Telesis, and distributing Pacific Telesis stock to its shareholders.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Pacific Telesis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Prep Sports Zone (high school sports website)
- Puerto Suarez, Bolivia (Airport Code)
- Pénzügyi Szervek Állami Felügyelete (Budapest, Hungary; Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Zarzadzania Kadrami (Polish Association of Human Resources Management; Warsaw, Poland)
- Politechnika Slaska Zeszyty Naukowe Mechanika (Polish: Scientific Journal of Mechanics, Slaska Polytechnic University; Poland)
- Polnoe Sobranie Zakonov Rossiiskoi Imperii (Russian law collection)
- Powiatowy Szkolny Zwiazek Sportowy (Polish: District School of Sporting)
- Pauw Sanders Zeilstra Van Spaendonck (The Netherlands)
- (USN Rating) Photographic Intelligenceman
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (welding)