Byline: StephenGuy THE Pacific Steam Navigation Company (PSNC) was set up in Liverpool by an American businessman who invested heavily in South American services.
What does PSNC stand for?
PSNC stands for Pacific Steam Navigation Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSNC
We have 20 other meanings of PSNC in our Acronym Attic
- Power Saving Network Architecture (Internet connectivity)
- Practice of System and Network Administration (book)
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Parents of Special Needs Children
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Public Service Company of North Carolina
- Puget Sound Navigation Company (1913-1961)
- Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Puget Sound Network for Compassionate Communication
- PSN College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Pacific Southern Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the 1920s and 1930s, Cunard operated Mediterranean cruises, and firms like the Pacific Steam Navigation Company operated right through to the late 1950s to South America and the Caribbean.
She worked for the Pacific Steam Navigation Company from 1942-48 and The Penny In The Pound Fund until 1951, when she married her first husband, RAF war veteran Charles Seddon.