ABSTRACT The Pacific Southwest Regional Medical Library of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) hosted a one-day educational symposium entitled "Stake Your Claim to Health Literacy" in January 2004.
What does PSRML stand for?
PSRML stands for Pacific Southwest Regional Medical Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Sector Reform Loan (World Bank)
- Purdue Studies in Romance Literatures (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pacific Southwest Railway Museum (La Mesa, CA)
- Permanent Seismic Reservoir Monitoring (oilfiled)
- Permanent Soil Reinforcement Matting
- Petter Solberg Rally Mobile (game)
- Price Sensitive Revenue Management
- Program and Service Reference Manual (Weight Watchers)
- Project Status Review Meeting
- Pacific Southwest Railway Museum Association
- Pacific Southwest Regional Medical Library Service (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Private Sector Risk Management Partnership (Canadian Beef Breeds Council)
- Picoseconds, Root-Mean-Square (scope measurement characteristic)
- Public Sector Reform Management Unit
- Pennsylvania School Reform Network (Education Law Center)
- Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nepal
- Prep Sports Radio Network
- Primary State Registration Number (Russia)
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy (child development)
- Passenger Standing Route Order